Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Click or hover over image to zoom in

Holder installation (per pair)

(2 reviews)
35.00 USD
Includes removal of old holders and mounting of new holders.  
A torque bar is used to ensure a straight mount, as well as a Custom Skateworks RAT-300 riveting alignment tool if new holes are required.
If a dismount from another pair of skates is required, please add Holder Dismount to purchase.

About Holder installation (per pair)

Includes removal of old holders and mounting of new holders.  

A torque bar is used to ensure a straight mount, as well as a Custom Skateworks RAT-300 riveting alignment tool if new holes are required.

If a dismount from another pair of skates is required, please add Holder Dismount to purchase.

215BroadStBullies610

Report ·

My first time use the MSH Pro Shop and couldn't be happier. I had the Bauer LSE holders put on a new pair of Easton Mako skates and the results are clean. We all know that JR knows what he is doing and this finished product was no exception! I look forward to using the Pro Shop again. There should be no hesitation from those who looking to use MSH's services!

IMG_3222.JPG

Share this review

Link to review
GoalForFun

Report ·

Quick turnaround time, top notch work. Had JR install LSE holders on One95 skates over the summer and they have been my go-to since then, and the rivets haven't shown any evidence of impending failure. Alignment is 100%.

Share this review

Link to review