Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeypunk3

Tournament Scoring.

I'm curious to know what are some peoples, highest out put in a four game tournement (inline or ice) all replies are appreciated and welcome. :)

edit: this weekend i had 18 points in 4 games of inline. 10g 8a.

Ice- 6 games (including semifinal and final game) 13 goals, 12 assists

(Local AAA tournament held at Flyers Skate Zone. It was used as a tryout for a team to take to Ottawa and Detroit to represent Skate Zone as a select team.)

Roller- 6 games (also including semis and finals) 21 goals, 17 assists

(2000 AIRHS National Championships)

I've done better, but these are examples against good competition...

well i assumed that people would tell us how they did against a good opponent, anyone could score like 10 goals against an all girls team in inline( buddy of mine was bragging about it) but that doesnt show your talent. I find that id rather have 2 goals and 12 assists than say 12 goals and 2 assists. but thats just how i see the game. BTW i play defence.

5 games - 11 goals ... dunno how many assists. Had to play goalie for one of the game as our goalie couldnt make it. let in 4, but we still won the game. so, does the 4 get subtracted from the 11? ;)

Had 5 goals in the first game, including one the was deflected off my gloves, ref still said it counted (even with protests from the opposing team

(Local AAA tournament held at Flyers Skate Zone. It was used as a tryout for a team to take to Ottawa and Detroit to represent Skate Zone as a select team.)

is the skate zone your home rink? cuz i play there, the one in voorhees....i play for Flyers youth

i had like 5 goals and 5 assists in our end of the year tourney for girls ice. I wasnt their for the championship game, we played the team i got 2 goals and 1 assist against, but o well.(2 top shelf backhands) i had to go to my high school game and win state.

is the skate zone your home rink? cuz i play there, the one in voorhees....i play for Flyers youth

I live in Washington Township, right next to Hollydell Ice Arena.

Voorhees is where they held that tournament, yes.

I'm up at prep school, but when I come home I'm usually skating wherever I can in the area.

When June comes around, Bobby Ryan (top player in the OHL) and I will be skating at Voorhees, so if you want I can PM you and let you know when we'll be skating so you can hop out with us.

Right now, whenever I'm home, I skate with Amonte, Roenick, Primeau, and when Gagne is around, he comes out on Friday mornings at Skate Zone Pennsauken.

Well I cant remember my personal stats from tournaments. But when I was in Pee Wee AA my team had a 4 game round robin in the playoffs, and we went 42 GF and 3 GA. needless to say we won city and provincials.