Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CardinalHcky19

what postion do you play

Any forward position for me, I know how to play centre or wing. A lot of guys say they can play any position, but there's a difference from going out there and playing it, and actually knowing what to do. I SAID I could play D, but I got out there and I was like "wtf am I doing back here?" I had no idea where to go. Luckily the team we were playing sucked, and that was the reason I was back there.

In roller (I don't play ice) I think you have to be able to play all over the rink, forward or D.

I played wings for years, and as all the kids got quicker and I got slower, I play as the back man now on D. . . . . just because I'm too slow to play any where else and can play a neat outlet pass.

D There were crazy politics (if thats the right word) with the fwds on my team so I said screw it I'm playing D and its been that way ever since.

left wing or center. Used to play goalie as well... great with the glove hand, really suck with the blocker... guess its the reflex from playing baseball when i was younger.