Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

predshockey17

Nike Apollo?

I also never used it because of the shape and the finish. I doubt it's a Vapor X clone though. Nor do I think it's a 1100, but I haven't used it, so I couldn't say.

It has a similar kick like the 1100 but there's no way I could compare the two in terms of overall performance.

yes they do make a apollo shaft, standard not tapered. looking at Bauer/nike's custom stick center add right now. BTW their vapor X shaft looks nice, all black with red reflective writing (like the OPS blueish reflective)

yeah dude me too i flash when i saw this shaft !!!Soooooooo niiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!but the price is freaking high for a mid-range shaft (160+tax CND) So i prefer use my Z-bubble one :rolleyes:

I've heard alot of people use the Apollo shaft upside down because of the shaft shape. It's supposed to help on the feel of the shaft in your hands. I gues it's kind've triangular, but with round edges.