Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akhockey

Sher-wood

Yes, you can get any Sherwood stick cusom made. I was very interested in getting some eclipses myself and this is what they told me over the phone. Only problem is minimum order is 6.

SherWood will custom make any stick in their product line. Just go to your LHS and speak to the store manager.

Guest phillyfan

If ordering 6 is an issue, try to gather some interest on the board to see if anyone is interested in a group buy. You'd be surprised.

If ordering 6 is an issue, try to gather some interest on the board to see if anyone is interested in a group buy. You'd be surprised.

A publicly advertised group buy would not be your best bet as evidenced by what happened w/ my R2 XN10 custom order.

Anyone know how a bunch of 12 or 6 would go for??

Best bet is to call wherever you'd be getting them from and ask. My guess is that you might have to pay at least minimum, but will be getting exactly what you want in return.

I was told minimum on Eclipses is two.

Back in January when I was asking around the minimum was 6, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was lower now looking at the popularity of the Eclipse compared to other OPS.

Guest phillyfan

A publicly advertised group buy would not be your best bet as evidenced by what happened w/ my R2 XN10 custom order.

Let me be more specific, ALDEN:

I never found out what was the outcome of this. I saw a lot of interest, and that my name was not on one of the lists, so I thought there was no room and since I made myself optional, I didn't bother to check back on the status. Why was your buy never carried out?