Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eazy_b97

Graf 709 Great Whites

Which scheme do you prefer?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To much for me i bet :P

Off topic, has anybody ever seen Vapor XXX with t-blades? I've seen a Czech guy wearing them in the WJHC 05' but never got a good look at them.

Amazing skates eazy, I love the backs of the skates the most. Let us know how they are when you get a chance to skate in them

Got them a week ago. Trying to find some ice to get out on and give'em a go. For those curious BIG are my initials.

18jb.th.png

24zy.th.png

33qj.th.png

49go.th.png

59gi.th.png

What's with your holder on your skate? It looks like it's warped with the edge peaking in the middle of your blade. Might be the lighting but it looks off.

Just the lighting. You can see thats where its the brightest. Soga's right, the black is Teclite and they do look better in person, its got a nice little shimmer to it. I may try and get some tomorrow, but it kind've changes brightnesses in the light, so the flash on the camera won't do much.

I can't speak for USD, can only say what I paid for them. Roughly $10 USD under Vap XXX/Syn skates. I got a good deal on them, but thats about what they are. Regular price, plus $150 upcharge (Cdn)

Just the lighting. You can see thats where its the brightest. Soga's right, the black is Teclite and they do look better in person, its got a nice little shimmer to it. I may try and get some tomorrow, but it kind've changes brightnesses in the light, so the flash on the camera won't do much.

I can't speak for USD, can only say what I paid for them. Roughly $10 USD under Vap XXX/Syn skates. I got a good deal on them, but thats about what they are. Regular price, plus $150 upcharge (Cdn)

but for the embroidery its an extra 50bucks. oh and his skates have holes drilled in the heel for tightening the blades or removing them when they wear down.

Got them a week ago. Trying to find some ice to get out on and give'em a go. For those curious BIG are my initials.

18jb.th.png

24zy.th.png

33qj.th.png

49go.th.png

59gi.th.png

I love those skates. I guess next time I get new skates I'll finally follow through and get custom Grafs