Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

AHL Playoffs

Who do you think will make it to the finals and win?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't know if this should go here or not, mods feel free to move it...

I would have to go with the Phantoms/Wolves, with the Phantoms winning. Nittymakki's play has been superb, and I am really impressed with the play of Jeff Carter and Mike Richards during the playoffs. what do you guys think?

I think the AHL Playoffs are being upstaged by the Memorial Cup. I'm cheering for the Manitoba Moose, but they're down 3-0 to Chicago. Tough to find the games televised over here on the West Coast.

JJ

I have to be a homer and vote for the B's. They started to show some life last night. The game was awesome! A 2-1 win in overtime.

They haven't had a single game on TV here on the east coast.

for anyone that has been watching the phantoms do you know if Alexandre Picard has been dressed or played in any games?

i wish the games where on tv here i love watching them when they showed them on sportsnet.

I'm like Jeff Carter and Brad Boyes so I'll be going for the Phantoms

Didn't Richards fight Boyes the other night? Any idea who won?