Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illpaseo116

mission monthly contest

I'm sure plenty of you participate in the monthly contest on mission's site. I sign up pretty much every month, it tells me i've been entered, yet i never once got an e-mail with the last month's winner announcement. I know they list the winners name on the site also, but it says they notify you by e-mail. Anyone else have this problem or do you others get e-mail notifications?? I'm wonder if my entries really go through... <_< <_<

ps- i only sign up once also so i'm not being disqualified for multiple entries. Anyone, maybe Justin, know how many people are in the running in a given month??

I've gotten like two emails entitling the winner of last months contest and that's about it. I also sign up every month. Oddly enough, on the one email that I did get, the winner was somebody on my roller hockey team. He won a Hex-1!!!! Damn lucky bastard!!

ps- i only sign up once also so i'm not being disqualified for multiple entries. Anyone, maybe Justin, know how many people are in the running in a given month??

Do you get disqualified for using more then one E-mail. Like If I sign my name, then my Gmail address, then later on the same name, but with my Yahoo address?