Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickz

Worst stick you've used?

Jesus kovy, your around my age and you don't know who he is? The man could snipe with NYR back in '94. Falls under the category of "ultimate role players."

Im a complete tard....Whos steve larmer? He sounds like a red wing...but not sure

Yep,....better put some icing on.... One of the best wingers of the 80´s to like the mid 90´s..... go Hawks! :D

But back to topic. I don´t see why most people seem to dislike the V110. It was likely one of the best OPS I´ve ever used. I had the ones that are made in Finland, though. Maybe there is a difference to the north american ones? Don´t know. The V120 sucks, though. Thought I´d like it at first but ended up selling it pretty quickly.

Im a complete tard....Whos steve larmer? He sounds like a red wing...but not sure

Yep,....better put some icing on.... One of the best wingers of the 80´s to like the mid 90´s..... go Hawks! :D

But back to topic. I don´t see why most people seem to dislike the V110. It was likely one of the best OPS I´ve ever used. I had the ones that are made in Finland, though. Maybe there is a difference to the north american ones? Don´t know. The V120 sucks, though. Thought I´d like it at first but ended up selling it pretty quickly.

I didn't like the feel or the bulk of it. The funny thing is I loved my old Responses, just not the durability.

Jesus kovy, your around my age and you don't know who he is? The man could snipe with NYR back in '94. Falls under the category of "ultimate role players."

I know who he is for sure.

What I know from him is he played in Chicago for many years and for the Rangers in 1994.

I didn't like the feel or the bulk of it. The funny thing is I loved my old Responses, just not the durability.

Which one were you using? The traditional or the contoured one? I didn´t like the square ones as well but the countoured one felt just perfect. Okay, I had to manually put some grip on it because they were just too slippery. I removed that silly stickers as well....from there on it was perfect. The old Responses, well I used to have two, which were both pro-stock maybe that´s the difference? Anyway the blades just felt weird. Don`t know how to discribe it but they actually felt too stiff and unresponsive.....eventually they both broke straight through from top to bottom araound the toe area.

No, not the real Steve Larmer, I just loved the way the guy rolled up the sleeves every game and played with a ton of heart & the guy could finish too... the perfect BLACKHAWK.

It is truly a sad time as a Hawks fan that you have to go back to the late 80's and early 90's as thier last time with a respectable team!

Late 80's Secord / Savard / Larmer one of the best lines of skill, toughness and work ethic!

Early 90's Goulet / Roenick / Larmer with Smith & Chelios on defense, Belfour in net, and Hasek the BACKUP!

Oh yes, the glory days LONG gone in Chicago :(