Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rausch27

Video i made

hmm when I watched it, it cut out at 1:27 and the rest was black screen with music. Nice hits though

edit: cuts out right after the jovo scene where he's jumping up and down the box.

Your video has inspired me to put some of my clips together into a montage. What program did you use? All I have is the version of Movie Maker that comes with XP...I think it is v 1.1.

Does anyone know if you have the ability to do transitions and fades for music beds and stuff...if you can, I can't find it.

Does anyone know if you have the ability to do transitions and fades for music beds and stuff...if you can, I can't find it.

I'm pretty sure you can do it with Windows Movie Maker.

I'm pretty sure you can do it with Windows Movie Maker.

I think it might not be available in this version. Like it's a teaser to get you to pay for a full version with more features.

How do you do it?

Your video has inspired me to put some of my clips together into a montage. What program did you use? All I have is the version of Movie Maker that comes with XP...I think it is v 1.1.

You can tell rausch27 used Windows Movie Maker. If I were you I would start with Movie Maker and then try more advanced video editing programs later.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/m...ransitions.mspx

i always use windows movie maker for making hockey videos because IMO you don't need special effects or transistions, you only need to shorten clips and edit them in and yes you can do fades with movie maker

i used movie maker 2 i believe, whatever came with the windows XP cd is what i used.

I just DL'd XP SP2 (which includes MM2...I couldn't get just Movie Maker).

So, now I've go that to play with...but I also have a strange thing going on...probably part of the XP SP2 security thing. I have to have an Windows Local Area Connection open before my LAN (to Sympatico) will work. Is there a way to do both in one step?

When I get my moive clips done I'll post em.

[EDIT] Didn't mean to hijack the Video thread and turn it into a Win XP thread. If mods want to Move the XP discussion (assuming it goes somewhere) go nuts...

Pretty cool. Yeah, the vid stops at Jovo in the box, but hey, the song keeps going!

Haven't seen the shot of Linden putting they guy through the glass in a while. I wonder if he dreams about smashing Bettman through window?

JJ

Has anybody seen that well good hockey hits/goals/saves video where the music is by "off spring"?

Its really good if you search for it on your downloader you use eg. kazaa, winmx,ares,edonkey,emule,overnet it should be down as "Big hits, goals,saves"

there may be different versions but the one i have is 28,564kb

Its really good i reccomend it