Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bennyfrank

BREAKING NEWS AT BRAVO HOCKEY!

he and Kevin are playing in the 30+ leagues..they are monsters...might want to see if they are on Pointstreak for Dumars

pretty easy to get points when you are skating with Lalonde and Koleski, those guys are goal scoring machines

id love to see the hatchers play the more finesse game required in roller hockey. i really cant picture guys that big playin inline.

Yeah sometimes it's hard to imagine big guys skating out there in roller. But I've seen a few, and some of them can move! Even heavier (fat) guys. Tough to knock off the puck too. You would think maybe the wheels don't support them when they get that big, but they can get it done.

HAHA.

Funny to see Lalonde is the leading scorer...

I didn't know they played that much inline hockey in B.C.

It's all about Kevin, Derian and Evil on the penalty kill!! who's going to the middle wiith those 3 around??

Westcoast Warriors have a great group out in BC and the old Ground Zero team was solid..Drury, Sharp, blokyzl, french, Frist