Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gongshow11

almost live mxc

Guest phillyfan

For some reason, I am one of the many that find that show funny, even though it is completely idiotic and pointless. Amazes me at what we find and call "entertainment." Did anybody see the show, yesterday or 2 days ago, they were running the bases with the big mud put between 1st and 2nd, the one fellow went head over heels and got his head stuck in the mud? That was hilarious.

today was an MXC Marathon. My favorite was the guy started doing cartwheels before he ran across the river in sinkers and floaters and he did a cartwheel then went for a backflip and landed right on the back of his head! Some of the stuff they come up with while they're talking is hilarious, like when they make reference to riding pole in that pole vaulting kinda challenge they got. Should be interesting to see what the birdman Tony Hawk can do tonight!

today was an MXC Marathon.  My favorite was the guy started doing cartwheels before he ran across the river in sinkers and floaters and he did a cartwheel then went for a backflip and landed right on the back of his head! 

that was the first episode I ever saw. I still find it funny yet it doesn't amuse me as much as the first few times I watched.

Guest phillyfan

Some of the statements they say for the contestants before each stunt, may be taken offensivley to someone of that nationality though. They are funny, but are quite rude, or do you think it is all staged like professional wreslting?

My understanding is its a foreign show, and they just do voice overs. I dont think they ever really degrade anyones nationallity, not that I've heard them anywys. Besides Guy LeDouche sounding French...? I dont think its staged though, the chinese/japanese(whatever country thats from) have all sorts of game shows like that I think.

Guest phillyfan

That's possible, it just reminds me a lot of Kung Pow Chicken.

The show is based on some Japanese program. I couldn't believe they were dubbing last night's show with Tony Hawk! That was hilarious!