Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

releap

hockeymonkey sell curved frame

3 month ago i bought redstar alloy chassis.

and my teammate bought same chassis from hockeymonkey.

but.

redstar alloy chassis has serious problem.

frame is curved.(my frame, team mate frame. other team mate frame has same problem)

especially right chassis is more curved than left chassis.

if you use wide wheel(like unity) , wheels are not rolling.

i think hockey monkey knew it.

but they are no comment.

if you use redstar alloy, check it.

if you are using an older Unity..there were some serious issues with the hub width..i've not heard of any production problems with the Alloy..and i doubt that any large retailer...checks every piece of gear that comes through the shop..typically its consumers that find the issues and then them and the retailer go back to the mfg's with the issues...

HockeyMonkey sucks. Sorry you're learning this on your own. They royally screwed up a team order of jerseys and when I called to try to get it fixed, they were rude to ME. It took a half hour of arguing to get it straight, and even then I wasn't completely happy with the solution.

HockeyMonkey sucks.  Sorry you're learning this on your own.  They royally screwed up a team order of jerseys and when I called to try to get it fixed, they were rude to ME.  It took a half hour of arguing to get it straight, and even then I wasn't completely happy with the solution.

EndGame is right. HockeyMockery is the worst large retail online period. I have tried ordering from them 3 time's and each time they had some kind of issue with my order. I should have stopped after 1 or 2 orders but when they are they only one carryin something u need then your kinda up the creek without a paddle. I will never order from them again.

If your gonna order online try someone else.

Tomas

believe me..I'm not defending them..I know more about them than you guys ever want to know..and I'm pretty sure I know who you dealt with on the team sales..however..the issue with the frame is likely red star..and well the Unity's had issues with the hubs..I had sets upon sets from Hyper that were ill fitting...a few bad batches in an otherwise good wheel

I've ordered tons from them and never had any problems (of course, I've never had a team order)

I even bought a red star frame from them and mine is straight.