Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shelton

sponsers

What Team Canada is he playing on like what age and where is it based out of. I havent heard anything about a team canada going to new orleans because there are so many different national organizations here that I dont know which is the one to follow.

Bantam and out of ontario

I'm not sure, but when people are talking about professional roller hockey in Europe (for example Italy or Spain) they are probably talking about hard ball quad hockey ('rolhockey' in Dutch). This is played on wooden floors and for example Sports Club Barcelona (with the soccer team, yes) also has a roller hockey team. These players can live from their sport.

Shelton, what team do you play for? I also play in England, for the oxford Blues... what league do u play? ball or puck?

ash i playfor norton cyclones in both puck and ball you may remember us last year in youth if you played you was in our group

Nah Im Junior (U18s) to be honest mate, yr not likely to get sponsorship from any companies like mission, tour or anyone playing in England. your best bet is to approach a shop and see if they will sponsor you. A guy on my team has been sposored by 2. But then again he is one of the best players in th country! no harm in trying though. I got GB trials this weekend... wish me luck! :P

yeah i approached proline and they seeme really interested.... then never spoke to me again <_< ah well...

Edit: PantherFan who do you play for? and what age group?

Your rob shelton right you just played in the regionals and captained Bisha North.

You are a very good player and you got dream team i think didnt you.

Nah u dont i played in that regional as for getting the hockey stop to sponser you it isnt really anytihng big my friends just walked passed their booth and they asked them if they want ot be sponsered and so they gave them a helmet sticker and a discount to thet shop not a big discount though. This could have been the just hockey booth i cnat quite remember tho

haha u might not thinks so.... but hes pretty damn good.

Easy chalmers, Captain of Great britain junior U18's i think.

yeah ive been playing on his team for about 4 seasons, and i cant remember a tournament where he didnt get dream team! lol.

easy chamers lol

he sucks fair play. rob in a few years will be alot beta than him and 1 ov the best it britain. he is about the same skill as easy now. Easy is a good player but can be big headed alot ov the times. ash did u go to the bisha gb trails? if u did have u had ur letter back cause my brother went and has no reply.

Wow there's alot of English people on this site! I didn't know roller was so big there! That's great though.

Shelton, when you say sponsored, what do you mean? Like do you want to have someone pay for all your stuff? Maybe collect a paycheck too? I wonder how many great roller guys in the North America get such sweet deals. Probably very very few. So, Shelton, you would have to be the creme-of-the-crop to get a deal like that. Yoder, all the Mission guys, French, those guys are top notch and deserve any sponsorship/endorsement deals that come their way.

If you're that good, somebody will take notice. You could be a big asset to a company spreading roller hockey ideas, gear, etc. in your country. You could be the Mission poster-boy for English Roller Hockey! I wish you the best of luck, kid. I really do. More power to ya!

Sheez, around here we get bars and restaurants to sponsor us. They pay for our jerseys and we get to go in and drink for cheap. That's sweet enough a deal for me! Haha.

By the way, I'm not quite up to English lingo, but what does "he sucks fair play" mean? I'm guessing that means the person sucks and it's pretty much easy to see it? Something like that? Maybe like "Proper sucks!" You guys say that, right.

"Let's get a proper pint" or "He's proper f$*ked!"