Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMD#89

Pink mission z-1

yesterday I saw a kid during the all torhs game that had one and it was not painted, i think he ordered it custom but not sure, where do u getone of these??

We can all hope to get some informations from Justin.

I personally think its this qway:

When Mission notices a huge participation in this particular contest they will make some serious thoughts about making a mass production for a pink stick.

what has the game of hockey come to where players want pink sticks

what does playing hockey have to do with having a pink stick?

because pink is the most feminine color and now tough hockey players actually want to wear the color .

Exactly. Nothing, therefore don't use the pink stick.

exactly what i meant

Well i think it has something to do with irony and with the feeling of being unique..

Its the all new and exciting metro sexual hockey player.. guys are becoming more nd more comfortable with the colour and therefore want to show it off.. its the craze now, and i would say that with in a matter of time, the main hockey companies will start to produce a pink line in all of there equiptment.. just wait and see..

Its a job well done by Mission. Would a stick be getting this much buzz if it was any other color? From a marketing standpoint it seems to already be working out well.

Its a job well done by Mission. Would a stick be getting this much buzz if it was any other color? From a marketing standpoint it seems to already be working out well.

I agree with that. People will ask tons of questions about a pink stick that stands out of the crowd. People get curious and do what they can to find out more about this stick. Don't be surprised if more pink sticks pop up. I admit the yellow Synergy Grip when it first came out, caused me to go to Easton's website to check it out.

whats wrong with yellow?PInk is on a totally diff. boat than yellow. :huh:

What Mickz is saying is that the Yellow grip when it came out caused a bit of hype due to the exciting flurescence of it.. Mission is pretty much re-making this hype dye to the amount of excitment caused by pink in todays age.. i have to admit myself, ive seen a few guys around the rink with pink custom eagles and they are appealing..

if i whant one badly is just to 'flash' a bit and be unique...than having a SILVER synergy!!!

anywayz i have 2 pink polo and one t shirt and i don't care lol!!!

Easton has its Synergy ST Grip which is sort of Lime Green so Mission put on a pink one? A fairy stick more to say. Personally Mission could bring out any color stick and i wouldnt buy it. I have hatrid with Mission.

I remember feeling a little curious when mission came out with the bright blue M-1s then the bright red L-2.. I think it helps if you put them in the right people's hands. Plus you can definitely tell who made the stick without looking very closely.. How else do you differentiate your stuff from another company when all hockey sticks have the same shape?

Murrant, why do you have hatrid with mission products?

I had an M-1 it broke the first week i had it, I had mission skates until the blade broke , I just think Mission is better off with Roller Hockey more than Ice Hockey.

I prefer to stay to the good ol' companies like Bauer and CCM.