Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletch

The most amazing goal(s) you've ever scored?

First time I scored the 360 michigan and slid head first into the goal after i whipped out, twas sweet. haha :D.

Oh yes, the wipe out after the sweet 360 michigan, I did that too, more than once haha

My goals these days usually consist of crashing-the-net rebounds or slapshots, so nothing too remarkable. I few breakaways with a decent move. But my most memorable goal has to be what I think was my first. I was just a little guy starting out - maybe 6 or 7 years old. In those days, we had power skating lessons and then a game afterwards. But every kid stayed on the ice for the games, so there would be some 15+ bodies creating havoc on the ice. I was a bit timid but a pretty good skater. I pick up the puck behind our net and and start moving - then I realize I'm actually skating around some kids. A few dekes (well stick handling really) and all of a sudden I'm in the other end with just the goalie to beat! The goalie comes out to stop me but I flip it by him. The rest was slow motion. I remember seeing the puck go in and thinking "wow, I can't believe I just did that! My Dad's here watching me too!". Then (as I'm still staring at the puck) I remember smashing into the goal post at full speed and ending up sprawled behind the net moaning in pain from a wicked charlie horse.