Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twistoffate19

Zippo Tricks

My grampa just bought me a nice Harley Davidson Zippo lighter. (Sapphire Ghost model)

Since I don't smoke or anything, this is basically a flaming toy. I was wondering if anyone knew any websites that had tricks to do on it? I've seen people do tricks with them, and have have wanted to learn a few? If you know any, could you post them, or PM them to me?

thanks

Try this one. Go to your nearest burn unit and ask the prople there being treated for serious burns how it felt to have their skin peeled off while having the burns debried. Think about how you will hold your stick with your hands bandaged or worse with no fingers. It isn't worth the risk.

The burns on those people are horrible but Im pretty sure most serious burns that will end your hockey career aren't from playing with a zippo.

i dont think it would do anything major like that, the flame goes out on them rather easy. worst case scenario, youd try throwing it up and it might light your hair on fire

Try this one. Go to your nearest burn unit and ask the prople there being treated for serious burns how it felt to have their skin peeled off while having the burns debried. Think about how you will hold your stick with your hands bandaged or worse with no fingers. It isn't worth the risk.

Have you ever seen a zippo or even lit one?

People put the flame out w/ their bare hands. Hell even I can do it and I'm no tough guy.

Provided this guy doesn't drop a lit zippo on a pile of rags soaked in gasoline, he's not gonna do any serious damage to himself.

Honestly. Take it easy buddy. I was just asking a simple question about a Zippo. Not asking to be insulted like that. I can usually respect people's opinion, but in this case CHEIF22....