Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosydar

Wedding Crashers

Anyone else see this? I thought it was hilarious, easily the funniest movie I've seen in the theaters in a long time. There were tons of funny lines. Vince Vaughn was at his best. I don't know how this compares to Old School. A lot of people I know say its better, but I think they're too different to compare. I'm definitely going to see it again, probably this week.

I saw it last night and I was kinda dissapointed as it went from an all out funny movie to a somewhat serious/stupid romatic type feel...I was almost waiting for Jude Law to pop out and just complete the movie. It wasn't what I had expected and so that kinda makes me a lil bias but I'd give it 6 outta 10.

I was actually going to post this too,

Wedding crashers has to be the funniest movie I have ever seen, It was non stop laughter for me. Some people thought it was to long, but I was sitting there hoping it would never end. Deffnetly an amazing movie.

I went last night with my brother and I was cracking up the whole time!!! It has to be the funniest movie of the summer!!! Any1 that hasnt seen it, I would go out and see it!! Way wroth it!!!

I also saw it last ngith and it was amazing. Funny from beginning to end and although it did get romantic and kinda serious by the end rachel mcadams is smokin hot so i had no problem watchin her...and she canadian so thats a plus. but ya by far one of the funniest movies ive seen in a long time. we definitely need more vaughn/wilsons/ferell movies cause theyre always awesome.

I thought it was a great movie........that one part where Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson were not talking was the only drag on the movie. But overall one of the best comedies I`ve seen in a while.

" That girl just eye-*****ed the shit outta me"

I def agree...

Easily one of the funniest movies I've seen in awhile. I personally think it's up there with Old School...I've seen it twice already and it was even funnier the second time I saw it. so by the time it comes to DVD i think it'd be a classic... but yeah if you haven't seen it, SEE IT

OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT...i saw it with my 84 year old grandma!!.....talk about akward......but she was laughing at that 'under the table scene' too so....that was kinda creepy....sorry just thought i'd share...

are you kidding me?? THANKS FOR THE VISUAL buddy!...

on another note: Once again i think christopher walken had a great performance of a creepy/bad/intimidating guy while still being funny... i really cant think of another actor who could have played that role

Oh man i saw it on opening night and i must say it was really funny but that one seen were the red headed girl was like "If you leave me I Will Find You" was reaaaaally freaky.

Saw it last night with my friends,great movie.Wilson and Vaughn were great.Oh and what did John (Wilson) say to Sack that made him jump over and run at John but Jeremy punched him??I forgot...lol

Saw it last night with my friends,great movie.Wilson and Vaughn were great.Oh and what did John (Wilson) say to Sack that made him jump over and run at John but Jeremy punched him??I forgot...lol

At the wedding? Something along the lines of "Heres a good preview of the marriage with Ike Turner over there."

I saw it again last night, easily funnier the second time. I think Ferrell's part on the couch is one of, if not the funniest.

ahhh you did the motorboat didnt you?

and easily the funniest part of the movie...

whats wrong with Todd....

HES A HOMO!

The painting was a gift Todd, and I'm taking it with me.