Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eazy_b97

Text Messages for NHL Draft?

I was wondering, since I'll be out, if I could get the draft results sent to my cell phone at all? I know TSN did some updates before via text messaging. If anyone knows of a website where this can be done, that'd be awesome.

Neat idea. TSN.ca seems to be the most on-the-ball for this sort of thing. But it sounds like you already know that.

JJ

TSN is official, S-Net has all day coverage (mostly panel I believe) and I believe ESPN (one of their stations) has picked it up.

It looks like tsn is starting by revealing the 30th pick and counting up so won't this kind of eliminate the suspense when there's only one pick and team remaining?

No if anything its more suspensful because you have to wait through 30 picks watching team by team be eliminated not just see who wins in one pick.

It looks like tsn is starting by revealing the 30th pick and counting up so won't this kind of eliminate the suspense when there's only one pick and team remaining?

What's a was thats more suspensful? Once the second team is revealed, everyone will know, you are correct there, but there isn't another way to go.