Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrhky36

bag invaders

not me but a guy on my team would always have stink bugs (some people call them potato bugs) fly out of his bag when he opened it.

I have never even had a fly come out of my bag but I always thought that it would be funny to go to a pet store buy a little garder snake and slip it into someones jock under the lining. That would be funny to see their reaction once the snake starts to examine it's new habitat. ;)

man i sound like a wimp after all these storys but all i ever found was a preying mantis jump out and we couldnt get it out of the locker room. needless to say, with my luck..it was a big game and the coach didnt get much attention while he was giving the pregame talk. lol

just wondering for the two or threee guys that said this...you keep you stuff in your rooms so stuff like this doesnt happen? i tried that and my mom freaked.....even with febreeze. i designed two different airout spots in my garage...but within a week spiders found their new home...just thought id share. :D