Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tour Gloves

Hi there,

I searched but no topic yet...

Has anyone of you had an experience with the Tour H10 gloves?

It doesn't seem easy to find any info on them on the web (unless I can't search right... :P )

Thanks for your input. Any info is appreciated.

Brice

If anyone from Tour (or MDE3 :P ) could give me some additional info on the product, that would be nice.

It seems that this model (gloves H10) are mend for the European market...

Couldn't find them in any online store

Thanks

My roller team had a tour sponsorship and we were all forced to buy these gloves. IMO these are decent gloves. They are comfortable and have good protection. My biggest problem with the glove was the thumb, it was horrible. You could not move it and the attachment to the palm was so close to the main thumb that there was close to no mobility at all.

My roller team had a tour sponsorship and we were all forced to buy these gloves. IMO these are decent gloves. They are comfortable and have good protection. My biggest problem with the glove was the thumb, it was horrible. You could not move it and the attachment to the palm was so close to the main thumb that there was close to no mobility at all.

Hey,

That's exactly why Im asking.

I've been offering a sponsorship by TOUR.

So basically, I must wear TOUR skates (now Beemers, in a month the code 1's), gloves, use the Inferno OPS, and maybe wear the helmet also.

They proposed my the H10 gloves so I wanted some people experience before I try them on in tonight's practice...

Thanks for your opinion!

Other opinions welcome

Brice

One of my guys wears the H4, he plays on a tour team as well, and he likes them. They're very light.

Hey,

That's exactly why Im asking.

I've been offering a sponsorship by TOUR.

So basically, I must wear TOUR skates (now Beemers, in a month the code 1's), gloves, use the Inferno OPS, and maybe wear the helmet also.

They proposed my the H10 gloves so I wanted some people experience before I try them on in tonight's practice...

Thanks for your opinion!

Other opinions welcome

Brice

Just you or your team?

Just you or your team?

Just me...

The distributor of Tour wanted 3 people in Belgium/Luxemburg to promote the stuff (obviously coming from different teams).

I'm the first chosen.

Now, here are my impressions after 1 practice:

Gloves are nice, exept for the big thumb as somebody has mentionned.

They are super light and fit loose (which I like)

Now the downside: The beemer Inferno OPS

Found it to have the feeling of a twig. Kind of stiff when you're used to 85 flex

Grip was all right but the balance wasn't good (IMO)

And the skates, well yeah, that has been discussed over and over again so I won't make any comments on those :P

I heard the beemer stick was supposed to be pretty good. i hear its balanced too. so it may be worth getting that one from them.

Hi #56... I will be playing in the Belgian league in september with the team from Eindhoven, Holland. I will be watching the guy in the Tour stuff... Who is distributing Tour in Belgium? Canadien Sport? Good luck with your skates ;)

Hi #56... I will be playing in the Belgian league in september with the team from Eindhoven, Holland. I will be watching the guy in the Tour stuff... Who is distributing Tour in Belgium? Canadien Sport? Good luck with your skates ;)

Thanks nummer55,

Cool, I knew you guys played some games in our tournament last season, but not against our team (Fire Balls Brussels).

Yeah the distributor is indeed Canadiensport ;)

In which division will you be playing? ERE; Division 1 or division 2?

As for the Tour Beemer stick, a lot of people seem to like it. I guess I have to grow on it a bit. Will have to make some adjustements due to the curve... just some practicing ...

We will be playing ERE (Honneurs :ph34r: ). Pretty good team I think. How did you get selected for the sponsorship? Too bad Yannick isn't looking for any Dutch players... See you in September!

How did you get selected for the sponsorship?

I know Yannick quite good.

I guess I got lucky because I'm not the best player, just one who has tons of contacts in the belgian hockey world ;)

That's always the case. I got my own small hockey company (www.55hockey.nl). I design and order team uniforms and sell equipment to selected players (top line skates, gloves, etc.) I'm currently becoming a dealer for Force Sports (.com) and will sell custom roller pants and jerseys in Holland, Belgium and Germany.