Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeremytai

Making the Cut

You can buy the 3 disc dvd set at walmart i know for like 21.99 CDN. Try looking on ebay aswell.

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the series Making the Cut? If possible a place to download it would also be appreciated if it's not possible to purchase it.

Man, just buy it. Piracy is stupid....

" If possible a place to download it would be appreciated if it's not possible to purchase it."

He's reverting to piracy as a last opp, if it wasn't available for purchase..

I heard they were supposed to be making a second season. Anyone heard about that? Also since the 6 winners didn't get to tryout, I'm hoping they can still tryout. Does anyone know for sure that the winners will get their tryouts?

thanks for the heads up ... looks interesting. I hope its good. I just picked it up off ebay for $10 plus $10 shipping. I wish the US would carry more canadian shows... tpb's would be nice...

Arrived today and my wife and I watched the first 4 episodes ... what a great show. I was really impressed with the production quality. I expected a cheesier show but it's on par with any good reality show.

Can't wait to watch the rest of them..... thanks again for posting about this.

I watched three episodes from the second dvd today so far. I thought the fitness test run by Peter Twist looked interesting. I would love to know exactly what they test & how and also see how it ranks vs. the NHL players like they were talking about in the show.

As far as I know the guys who won did get to try out for their respective clubs. I know for sure that the guy that Montreal got tried out and did alright, however he never made their team (or their farm team). James Demone, who was Vancouver's guy ended up in the ECHL. I'm not sure if he is still there. It was San Antonio I think. I'm not sure if all of the clubs had their guy try out, but if not they got a chunk of change because otherwise they could probably file a lawsuit for not getting their prize.

As far as I know the guys who won did get to try out for their respective clubs. I know for sure that the guy that Montreal got tried out and did alright, however he never made their team (or their farm team). James Demone, who was Vancouver's guy ended up in the ECHL. I'm not sure if he is still there. It was San Antonio I think. I'm not sure if all of the clubs had their guy try out, but if not they got a chunk of change because otherwise they could probably file a lawsuit for not getting their prize.

yeah, james damone has actually been playing with the manitoba moose (AHL) for pretty much the whole year.

Is the series good? I live in the states and I WISH we had a reality show like that, the Bobby Knight show is embarassing.

Yes, its a great show.

Guest Muck

Ordered it, and the one player who touched me was Scott Hartkins. Giving up the game for his son after he was in the NHL? Awesome. I'm watching the first episode and it's got me hooked.

Guest Muck

Nice, Todd Harkins with a slash to some dude's head. Class. What a dick.

Startin to root for a few guys. One guy I like is Darrell Levy.

Nice, Todd Harkins with a slash to some dude's head. Class. What a dick.

Startin to root for a few guys. One guy I like is Darrell Levy.

I got the box set a month or so ago and really enjoyed it, lent it to a friend and he's a zombie when it's on! He was saying the exact same thing about Harkins till he slashed the guy around the head!

What do you think about Lou Dickenson?

Ordered it, and the one player who touched me was Scott Hartkins. Giving up the game for his son after he was in the NHL? Awesome. I'm watching the first episode and it's got me hooked.

Forget the slash, the worst thing this guy did was quit the NHL. What a fool. He could have made a lot more money in the NHL if he was anything decent. Money and connections would have helped his son more than him just being there. Not to mention the kid being able to say "My dad is in the NHL!!" I'm sure the kid would have looked up to him.

But here came the wifey, who didn't even want him to go to Making the Cut! She's a biatch and he should have DTB'ed before he even got married. She is what you call a Dream Killer.

Ladies, don't be a Dream Killer.