Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hockeyman9621

Bertuzzi

I wouldn't know where he was going if Markus didn't sign. But then again he did, so chances are high that he will stay in VanCity.

He wont go anywhere hes staying in Vancouver

There was a rumour last week that NYR had an offer together for him, wasn't there?

He wont go anywhere hes staying in Vancouver

There was a rumour last week that NYR had an offer together for him, wasn't there?

I believe NYR had offers for every player in the NHL :ph34r:

NYR can't afford him, in his letter he clearly said he would be back on the ice with the team in GM Place. So, he is staying in Vancouver and he isn't go anywhere else despite all those BS rumours of him wanting out.

i bet he'll stay in vancouver NYR pobably could pick him up, but i think vancouver will keep him. what is going on with steve moore? is he doing really well now?

I agree...I am sure he will stay in VAN. I am just saying the Rangers have a good deal of money on hand after buying out Holik and only having to pay Jagr 4 million/yr.

On Steve Moore- One article said he was or was set to be cleared, but later that week his lawyers said that was a false report out of Toronto. So who knows.

Amazing how that story came out the day before Bertuzzi was reinstated. Some people might question the timing.