Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jay

XN10 pro pattern chart

1800faceoff.com has this posted. It's a little small and a lot of the sticks are cockeyed but it's about the best I've seen when it comes to showing a lot of pro patterns.

3249_blades.jpg

I noticed the Erat too. Don't see toe curves like that so often. If you like that though, the Inno Nash is simliliar.

Since the Sully is now a whip flex I have moved to the Montador. If you come across one let me know. I love that curve.

Thanks

I don't understand why they would price their pro-stocks so much higher then the retails. Concidering they don't come with a warranty.

It looks to me like they are priced the same. It's still too much for a stick with no warranty escpecially considering that I've bought both of my pro XN10's at closer to $100 then $180.

Ah, you're correct. The jr. XN10s are $150. I assume that they have most of the patterns pictured in store. BTW, I don't remember it being mentioned, but I was talking to a Peranis employee and he told me that they were affiliated with 1800faceoff.com.

They don't want to undercut the sale of the retail models by pricing the pro sticks lower. If people are willing to pay the higher price, then they make more money on it. You pay a premium for the name on it or the curve you like.

Maybe it's the angle, but the Montadore seems an awful lot like the pro Kaberle, just obviously backwards.

It has only a hair more curve than the Sully, just a tiny heel curve.

Ya the Kaberle is a small curve, but it's up for toward the middle of the blade. I think the blade shape looks close which might be it as well.

does anyone have any idea what the lie is like on some of these? or if you know what one might be i could just aproximate and compare from the pictures. thanks.

Is that Kloucek heel as big as it looks in the picture?? I've thought different times about trying out a Jackman but the $180 price tag still turns me off some, especially on a stick with no warranty, that and the fact I have too many sticks and blades lying around as it is.

Ryan

does anyone have any idea what the lie is like on some of these? or if you know what one might be i could just aproximate and compare from the pictures. thanks.

Sulli is about a 5 as is the Montador, Monte being a little lower

The Jackman is just slightly higher then 5. About the same as a Bauer Lindros. (5.2)

The Lindros retail is much higher, I compared a Jackman to a Lindros retail XX at Perani's a week or two ago.