Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NI44

junior hockey

hey im from northern ireland and was wondering if anyone knew of any junior ice hockey websites for canadian or american teams i play for under 19's so if there is anyone around that age would you post some info here thanks

Having only one Junior B league in a province as large as British Columbia would be a lot of travel and expense. The league I mentioned is in the Greater Vancouver area. The others are on the Island and in the Kootenay Rockies region.

Junior A is a different story.

I would imagine it's the same accross North America. Especially in Ontario and Quebec.

JJ

In Nova Scotia we have a pretty good Jr. B league. TASA my association just entered a team for the 05-06 campaign. I find Jr.B a fun league to watch.

In Nova Scotia we have a pretty good Jr. B league. TASA my association just entered a team for the 05-06 campaign. I find Jr.B a fun league to watch.

The PIJHL which jjtt refered to isn't exactly what you call fun to watch. Simply a flat out goon show.

The PIJHL which jjtt refered to isn't exactly what you call fun to watch. Simply a flat out goon show.

Hmmm, I went to about 4 or 5 games last year and didn't find it that bad. But it wasn't exactly fight or penalty free either.

KIJHL = dub feeder

PIJHL = garbage dump.

the kijhl is notorious for helping 15 year old kids get to the Dub, but with hockey canada's new restrictions who knows what will happen to it. Probably turn into a gonger league