Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

Potential Final Match Up

What is the most intriguing potential Final Match up  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest phillyfan

Out of the choices, Philly/San Jose, because, well, should be easy....

Maybe next season, Habs/Calgary would be interesting...

I'd have to agree, the way the Sharks have been playing and how Tampa Bay is dominating the habs leades me to beleive they will be in the finals.

How would that be dull? Tampa Bay hardly ever plays the trap, that right there will make the Finals better than any other 2 teams playing. Both teams are fast and want to win badly. Go Bolts

I would love to see the Bolts play Detroit in the finals. It would be the old vs. the new. But I dont really care who the Lightning play, I just want to see some stanley cup final games in the Forum. Possible Stanley Cup champs in Tampa, who would have ever thought that! And for those Philly fans out there, you know you dont want to play the Lightning, it seems that pro teams from Philly have trouble beating teams from Tampa :P

Guest phillyfan

Lightning have owned the Flyers this season, but the playoffs will be a completely different story. Still holding out hope for a miracle in Montreal....