Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thockey17

Photoshopped Equipment

crocs+LS2 powers=good combo :lol: but honestly though i dont think i would ever where crocs, maybe if there was some cash involved but no, not happening

Don't knock the Crocs - I thought they were the ugliest thing ever til I got a pair from Fury in Vegas. I haven't taken them off since. Only shoe that I can sharpen in and not get bad back pain.

I have a kinda odd request, can anyone do a set of old school Vapor 10's with E pro's on them, i'm thinking about using a old set of epros on my vapor 10's and would want to see how they would look.

I did not know converse was owned by nike... although it explains the heavy push for the D.Wade shoes.

Here is a pair of hot pink s15's. They are pretty hideous in my opinion. I made them just joking around. Should I make the eyelets pink? Let me know. I'm gonna be making them with a pink pitch holder and maybe a couple of other holders. Maybe other colors,too. Who knows?es15cbig1xm5.jpg