Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thockey17

Photoshopped Equipment

Would someone photoshop a pic of a pair of "99" Easton Z-Air skate boots with a set of white T-blades? I realize they aren't exactly new and high tech but I am currently using the boot with Sprungs for roller and I like them so much I bought a second pair at Hockey World to mount ice blades on. They are a great deal for $49.00 if your on a budget like me. Thanks to anyone that can help.

Rick Henry

Th,that white castle cheeseburger is lookin good.Too bad there is none in CT.

I know. I had 10 burgers and a sack of fries today B)

I'm not good with photoshop, but Vapor XXX skates with black-to-silver LS2s, black laces, and blue Xs would look sick.

blues3mp.jpg

THockey - there are White Castles in Detroit...there's one two mi from me! LOL...

Dammit, back to the drawing board. :lol: They just renovated the one in you're hometown. Went there today and it was totally different :ph34r: Thank god it still tasted the same.

Those look awesome

Would someone photoshop a pic of a pair of "99" Easton Z-Air skate boots with a set of white T-blades? I realize they aren't exactly new and high tech but I am currently using the boot with Sprungs for roller and I like them so much I bought a second pair at Hockey World to mount ice blades on. They are a great deal for $49.00 if your on a budget like me. Thanks to anyone that can help.

Rick Henry

uhhuhh.jpg

Thanks for doing the Easton's for me. I don't know much about photoshop so I really appreciate it. Looks cool.....

Thanks Again

Rick Henry

that stick is about as bright as the z-2 goddamn the goalie needs to get some polarized sunglasses for that thing

Hahaha, not such a bad thing then.

Can someone design/photoshop a different looking boot for CCM? Obviously times are tight and CCM/RBK has hired Helen Keller to design this ugly looking thing!

SKUPRO-big.jpg

- Maybe a Black version with a larger CCM logo in the middle

- Maybe a White trim version

Use your creativity. Anything is better than the current look.

Much appreciated!