Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LkptTiger

Your favorite shirt

Being the pompous and pretentious bastard that I am, my favourite shirts are my blue/green checked button front sport shirt by Canali, and my Maroon military shirt by Burberry.

Otherwise, sign me up to wear pro vent loose for the rest of my life. Or any of my ben sherman t-shirts.

Another Lacoste guy here, but gotta go with the striped Lacostes...don't mind the brown hollister either, but one of my dress shirts is so comfortable...think its callled Versase or something...so so comfortable for a dress shirt.

Another Lacoste guy here, but gotta go with the striped Lacostes...don't mind the brown hollister either, but one of my dress shirts is so comfortable...think its callled Versase or something...so so comfortable for a dress shirt.

Versace...

plain white ts from wal mart made by fruit of the loom, 3 for 5$!!!

Same here except I get mine from Superstore. I also have a few AE polos and sweaters I find myself wearing alot. I have some Volcom tees I like too