Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#28tz

Rust on ccm skates

There is rust appearing on the side of my ccm pf8s i look after them fine so i dont know whats wrong. Does anybody have the same problem or have any suggestions?

I'm not sure what else it could be, but I think the sweat is going through the boot and getting to the outside. Is it the boot itself, or the chassis?

Could be mold, blood, or whatever color the boot it when it has rubbed against the surface you're playing on enough. Do you rub the surface much when turning or slide much?

That's not rust man, its discoloration from when the skates rub against the surface. A buddy of mine's pf10's did the same thing. Nothing to worry about!

I have seen two pairs of pf8's with the rust coloured stain on them and we think it is a kind of mold as at some stage both skaters did not fully air their skates out but left them in their skate bags for a few weeks, and the stain was there when they went to use them. Both guys are failry rough with their gear though and do not look after their gear properly. I hope this helps.