Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vitaminchi

best gloves?

I have some sort of mission glvoes, I always forget the name, but they are a few years old, but I love them, they have like a rubber strip arcoss the palm and the rest is made of normal soft material, they look kinda weird but I love they way they feel.

injections? matrix?

The helium 750 gloves are nice.. very comfortable. I also tried on the L7 glove my friend got before narch.. so comfortable, has more of a traditional fit.. nice glove

I have a pair of Bauer Vapor XXX, Mission M2's, and Bauer Supreem 2000.

The M2s are a year and a half old and have no palms left.

The Supreeme 2000's are for my mens travel team, but have the thickest/best feeling palm, and are fairly light. They have a very traditional fit.

The Vapor XXX's are very light, but the palms are paper thin (maybee thats why they send two) I'm thinking about sending them to eagle to have eagle re-palm them. I am not a fan of the spandura, looking back I should have bought the XX's/or I should have waited till the new mission HE gloves came out....they are sweet as hell. I like the quatro 10000 gloves.

I am thinkin injections, I think the matrix's were cheaper feeling and I did not like them very much when I tried those.

I like my Heliums and Salming PG1s

I have to agree with you there, Chadd. :D

But I thought I read helium is dangerous..... ;)

The only danger is when they come off. B)

bauer vapor xxx's- best gloves i've ever had, light, and palms drie off quick as hell

Mission He 750's- nice gloves, very light, but palms and every thing attaching the fingers to the palms have worn away after about 8 months

TPS R2's-Tied with the xxx's for the best gloves, cheap, durable as hell, look sweet and smell great :(

bauer vapor xxx's- best gloves i've ever had, light, and palms drie off quick as hell

Mission He 750's- nice gloves, very light, but palms and every thing attaching the fingers to the palms have worn away after about 8 months

TPS R2's-Tied with the xxx's for the best gloves, cheap, durable as hell, look sweet and smell great :(

I loved my old R2s, great gloves. I've been using my Heliums since December, though I have been alternating with my Salmings for a month or two, and I have very little wear on mine and no issues at all with the fingers.

Currently using my good ol XV, 13 inchers ;) Great feel on the puck with "perfect" amount of tightness spread around the palm and backroll in my opinion. Plus the silver XV just looks awesome ontop of the 3 piece index finger. It really is a perfectly built glove.

I'm on Eagle X70's but am looking forward to getting Bauer XXX's. I've always been a big fan of the 3-piece finger that Bauer started doing a few years back.