Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

capes921

nhl 06

Hey, when i download the rosters off of xbox live and when i look threw the Pens roster it says 'PlayerHolder152', same with the Ducks or the Capitals or whoever has rookies but just different numbers after the 'PlayerHolder' thing and when i play online its normal. Anyone have this problem or anyone know how to fix it? And btw is there anywhere on xbox live where you can go into yourself and download the rosters without it downloading automaticly when you sign on to xbox live?

Cheers

Hey, when i download the rosters off of xbox live and when i look threw the Pens roster it says 'PlayerHolder152', same with the Ducks or the Capitals or whoever has rookies but just different numbers after the 'PlayerHolder' thing and when i play online its normal. Anyone have this problem or anyone know how to fix it? And btw is there anywhere on xbox live where you can go into yourself and download the rosters without it downloading automaticly when you sign on to xbox live?

Cheers

yeah i had the same problem. once you download them and save them it asks if you want to apply them, then you hit yes but then go to the main screen and load the online rosters and they will have the players names.

Cheers

yeah i had the same problem. once you download them and save them it asks if you want to apply them, then you hit yes but then go to the main screen and load the online rosters and they will have the players names.

Thanks, ill give that ago.