Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beaucoup_fish

RBK 6K Gloves

Hey guys,

need some help. Thinking of switching my Nylon TPS HGTs for some RBK 6Ks, but am unsure how they fit. I prefer a snugger fitting glove and I love my HGTs, but find the index fingers a bit too long on them.

Any comments/thoughts or fit comparisons to the HGT?

Thanks,

Fish

They fit the same as broken in CCM Tacks in my experience. 6K's are much looser fitting than say, Vapor XX or nike quests But it doesnt feel "sloppy" when worn, like Eagles. I'd highly recommend them, but try them at a LHS if possible. They feel fantastic off the shelf.

I also bought a pair, and had used eagles for a couple years before. They are definately snugger fitting than the eagles, but not as tight as the XXX, which I also tried on. I think its a great glove. Extremely flexible and comfortable, and have been holding up pretty well so far.

i just thought id say that the vector pro glove, the top of the line like th 8k, has to be by far the best glove ive ever tried on in my life. granted i havent bought gloves in 4 years, but if i had to, id drop the coin for those suckers