Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Torhs Team

Game schedueles

There are alot more roller hockey Tournaments then there are ice hockey..i go to alot of roller tournys....mostly being Torhs and Narch. Every team likes there own sort of brake time.....I hate those tournys where you have one game a day..because what else do you do all day. I like to have three games a day, with three hours brake in between all of them. I know that you wont be at your best game on the third one...but its just more fun. I also like my games at night....preferably after 7:30. Just kinda wondering if anybody else likes to have alot of games inone day, because I know....that when you go to tournys, you can either go to the rink or the hotel...i hate that...all that dead time, I think that State Wars did the best of all the tournaments ive ever been to. It seems as if they made sure that no team had to waste a whole day for one game.

tell me what you think.

As an adult I prefer my tournament games in the early afternoon. It leaves a little more time for "other" activities.

Nobody can be at the top of their form for three full games in one day if they are skating hard.

ya I know...but its really fun, but our team is only allowed to eat as a team and watch other games at the rink as a team during those brakes....any one else prefer one thing over anohter....how bout some of you TMD or Blast players?

at my level, a game kilsl you so one a day is enough. in beer league in summer, one is good cuz i get shitfaced after, and booze before. if i have to go a 2nd game like i did last yr, i will do something stupid, like skate into the boards for no reason again lol

weve been to a tourny that our rivals hosted and they always schedule us to play 3 games in about 6-7 hours, no breaks at all. i normally like at most 2 games a day, one a day is ideal. i would much rather have resting time at the hotel than have to play another game tired. the speed is just to fast to play more than one game.

Ya, and I think that another major factor in it is how many body's you have skating for you. Our team took 9 ( who knows why ) but it was alot less ...... Tiring..... than it would be if you were to take six, personally I'll take six ---for Roller hockey ---- over nine..but for ice...it makes a difference of two and a half lines or three .....