Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 2048

Interesting Foppa article

Yes, I agree with Preds. Maybe the most complete player of this era. Mess was the most complete player of his era, and the most complete player was before him, and obviously that's Bobby Orr. If any of you say anything different, then you have never seen a game tape of this man playing. He could do anything, and he would.

I remember watching Orr when I was a little kid and new nothing about hockey. Even at that age and lack of knowledge the guy just stood out.

it seems from this debate lindros is a cancer wherever he goes

Not with the Rangers at all.

I guess I can't blame a guy from Quebec for being so bitter though.

On the other hand guys like Ponty should love the guy. He is soooo "bad" that you would have had no chance of winning cups w/ the guy anyways.

i hated the quebec nordiques...but to be offered to play in the NHL and not play because its a french state? that's poor. I dont car ethat he didnt play for th enordiques..it just ticks me off to see how good he thought he was an dto see him today. I hate people who are cocky liek him

an di heard evidentally he's not a nice guy in person

The biggest problem I have is when people take that fact and all the other problems of him and then say he was a terrible player. I can't stand that.

remember when he wanted to leave phily and had his daddy call in crying ot bobby clarke. i know you already posted this but still.

honestly though, who does he think he is?

then next great one? please