Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toroytorero

beer league team PM

we had a guy in our league with close to 90pims and that was highest total over all levels. League policy is any more than 60 is a game suspension, that tends to keep the numbers down. As far as lowest goes I know of guys on my team that got 0.

You must play in Euless,TX... :o

as a matter of fact ... I do play euless texas. or will anyhow. This up coming season will be my first there . It was a slow day at work so I was checking out some of the stats and those numbers seemed high to me. A lot of game misconducts .. a couple head butting and match penalties .

ought to be fun.

thats pretty funny you picked it up as being euless just on the numbers alone.

are they really whistle happy? I found the guys who did the B league in Frisco/Plano to be a bit quick at times and really just want to find a place where they have the right guys out there..but there has been huge disparities among teams in said divisions too which causes issues

There's usually only one or two penalties per game in our league.

I have 2 PIM's in 68 games. :)

Same here, I get maybe 2 pim's every 2 sessions. I most play to soft :(

I'm an aggressive player -- always battling in front or at the boards. But I only get one penalty a year, because I know how to keep my hands and stick to myself.

I can understand penalties that stop scoring chances. It's a calculated risk that serving two minutes is better than giving a guy a breakaway. But there's no need for penalties that serve little purpose than to potentially hurt someone else.

Tell the double minors for slashing or high sticking were each for two different incidents. USA Hockey does not allow a double minor for anything otehr than roughing. There is no double minor for slashing or high sticking.

this is my personal favorite. someone must have done something really shitty. either that or people are trying to be tough guys

http://stats.drpepperstarcenter.com/05summer/5eu137.htm

Our league would suspend those guys for a month or more.

We are given double minors for "stick" penalties...(slash - high stick)...it's funny

The DPSC's do not play with USA Hockey rules...They call it DPSC rules...seriously.

We are given double minors for "stick" penalties...(slash - high stick)...it's funny

The DPSC's do not play with USA Hockey rules...They call it DPSC rules...seriously.

That's a good idea, I like hitting harder for slashes and high sticks.

Two guys square off as if they are going to fight (drop gloves, helmets, etc)...in the tussle one guy ends up on his back & starts kicking at the other. He caught the guy in the ear...

Two guys square off as if they are going to fight (drop gloves, helmets, etc)...in the tussle one guy ends up on his back & starts kicking at the other. He caught the guy in the ear...

Any reputable league would ban that guy for a very, very, very long time.