Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roadrunner

Lacrosse gloves for ball hockey

I've been playing highly competetive teams this season,most of them play on National teams and I noticed that all these guys are using Lacrosse gloves. STYX, ZEBRA, etc. Just wondering if anyone here uses them for ball hockey. They look very monouverable gloves. Just wanted to know the pros and cons if i decide to go this route.

If you play under the Canadian Ball Hockey Association I believe they don't meet criteria for protection. Other wise I would definity go that route, they fit so much better don't know about the palm durability.

Depends on what you buy. My gloves are 160 CDN, so they really aren't much cheaper than puck gloves. If you really want maneuverability, by some RPM's by Warrior which are around 100 bucks, or some Brine Ventilator's.

Where do you play? I´m playing competitive as well and am an international, too. Around me only very few use gloves other than regular hockey gloves. Some use roller hockey gloves but that is maybe 5% of all the guys I ever saw. (I mean that roller game where you skate on those oldschool skates and they have yellow cards and all that stuff you have in soccer...like free kicks and corners and all) Not sure if you have seen these type of gloves but I think they are pretty close to lacrosse gloves. I don´t think they will give you an advantage really and I don´t want to go away from the feeling of "real" gloves.