Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Kevin Weekes

I personally liked the Panther pads he had in Carolina. Those things were boss.

Didn't they have eyes on them? Those were sweet...

Yeah Sher-Wood are the ugliest pads on the market, I dont know why anyone would wear a goal equipment brand with the word "wood" in the name. LOL You have so many better brands to choose from, Vaughn, RBK, Itech, Bauer, TPS

Yeah there Sher-wood C 10's

There pretty ugly in any colour apart from if there just one colour.

They obviously work for him thats why he uses them. He's been a Vaughn guy for a while and must like the C 10's better.

Why should he use a pad just because it has a cool name?

:)

no actually weekes is just wearing the sher-woods because vaughn been able to contact him since he just moved too new york so vaughn doesnt have his new number. his dad carls buggin my dad to have the vaughn VP call him,so once vaughn gets in contact with weekes hell be wearing vaughn again. he really hates the sher-wood stuff

You're telling me that Vaughn can't call the NY Rangers? I refuse to believe that...

They need to fire the rep if he hasn't been able to make contact with Weekes.

thats what i heard from carl his dad, his dads a super nice guy. still goes watches the team that kevin played for when he was a kid. carls very in touch with minor hockey and i know when kevin was in toronto for a few days he went to see a few minor hockey games with his dad

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

100,000 of it!

read my post above from what i hear from kevins dads cause his dad n my dad are pretty tight is that since he moved to new york vaughn had a hard time getting in touch with him besides from what he told me when i met him was to watch out for his new pads but i guess he got a new phone cause new york being a dif area code than carolina vaughn probably didnt get his new number

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

100,000 of it!

read my post above from what i hear from kevins dads cause his dad n my dad are pretty tight is that since he moved to new york vaughn had a hard time getting in touch with him besides from what he told me when i met him was to watch out for his new pads but i guess he got a new phone cause new york being a dif area code than carolina vaughn probably didnt get his new number

If Vaughn wanted to contact him, they would.

well no offense but do you guys no kevin weekes dad, wouldnt his dad know more than you guys.sorry but its true,besides vaughn very well be making his pads right now ;)

well no offense but do you guys no kevin weekes dad, wouldnt his dad know more than you guys.sorry but its true,besides vaughn very well be making his pads right now ;)

Nope, but, I do know how to spell and use proper grammar. :D

bud seriously why you gotta be that guy, im typing on one of those gay keyboards that fold ok so give me a break. besides do you get this upset when somebody proves you wrong

bud seriously why you gotta be that guy, im typing on one of those gay keyboards that fold ok so give me a break. besides do you get this upset when somebody proves you wrong

No, I just laugh at the excuses that people make. Be accountable and don't blame the keyboard.

yeah but what you said had nothing to do about the thread so it was pretty much pointless

Yeah Sher-Wood are the ugliest pads on the market, I dont know why anyone would wear a goal equipment brand with the word "wood" in the name. LOL You have so many better brands to choose from, Vaughn, RBK, Itech, Bauer, TPS

Browns are the ugliest pads on the market.

I don't believe that vaughn can't get ahold of Weekes. That is total fabrication. I know for a fact that one of the two backups to Weekes wears Vaughn. And if Weekes really wanted Vaughn pads he would call the rep or the company. The sher-wood C10 is probably, design wise, the furthest you can get away from the velo, which is what he wore. So the whole story of him just wearing the C10 until the Vaughn guy got ahold of him just sounds plain stupid, he would have picked something that is a comparable pad to what he has been using with Vaughn, not the opposite.

Also, There is such thing as having a pad recovered to a neutral color so that he could continue using his old pads until he recieved new ones.

I LOVE MY V2'S BUT SHIT THE DAMN VAUGHN FACTORY IN LONDON BUGGED UP MY PADS.... I KEPT THEN THOUGH BECAUSE THEY LOOKED EVEN BETTER ... BUT STILL...this is getting good continue