Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pat Quinn?

What happened to Pat Quinn...he's all F'ed up! His eyes are all yellow, so I'm guessing he broke his nose or something. I hate the guy, so I hope he lost bad in a fight or something.

In my opinion, the puck didn't hit him hard enough :lol:

I was watching a Bobby Orr show today, and Bobby said Pat Quinn hit him the hardest in his career. Bobby admitted he had his head down, but his head hit the boards and knocked him out. Figures Quinn was involved in something like that. Dirtbag.

Lidstrom dumped a puck in off a face-off outside the blue-line, went off Poni's stick and hit'em in the fore-head, thus the black eyes. He came out after the 2nd or 3rd tonight and was cut by his left eye. Nobody knows why yet.

Hit in the eye with the puck.

And who saw Allison's shootout 'move' if you can call it that. Probably the greasiest attempt to dangle I have ever seen. Thank you god I'm not a leafs fan.

Allison looks HORRIBLE. I have never seen anyone on a shootout go THAT slow...TWICE! He was slow last shootout with Ottawa.

And who saw Allison's shootout 'move' if you can call it that. Probably the greasiest attempt to dangle I have ever seen. Thank you god I'm not a leafs fan.

But you can bet if they have another Shootout..."Stand Pat" Quinn will keep putting him back out there.

But you can bet if they have another Shootout..."Stand Pat" Quinn will keep putting him back out there.

The vets haven't shown anything on the shootout, time to give the kids a chance.

Welly was the first shooter :)

Yeah, but allison? I guess they figure nobodys going to catch him from behind on a penalty shot.

He didn't even show good hands though! I mean, you can be slow, but still have quick hands and shuffle a nice move around a goalie. Allison!!! Not even! I think his brain looks like my creamed corn by now...and Lindros isn't too far behind.

He didn't even show good hands though! I mean, you can be slow, but still have quick hands and shuffle a nice move around a goalie. Allison!!! Not even! I think his brain looks like my creamed corn by now...and Lindros isn't too far behind.

To be fair, Lindros was never automatic on breakaways/SOs. I remember he got stoned by Hasek during Canada vs CR in the olympics or some tourney during a shootout.

Lindros is 1-6 in SO this year and Pre-season, scored first pre-season vs. Emery

Allison is 0-4/5 He's beat the goalie twice, and lost the handle. He's actually shown good moves other than tonight, but can't finish.

Just incase anyone wanted to know. Sundin's around 50%, O'Neil around 1/4ish. Czercaswki was 0%.

Time to put in Stajan. I think the problem with the majority of the Leafs on shoot-outs is they're not used to being that alone with the tender, the oafish bastards.

Hahaha, he looks like a gorilla on skates.

Hahaha, he looks like a gorilla on skates.

Look what I mean by gorilla on skates :

558358070bh.jpg

I think he has one of the worst style in the NHL with Handzus

http://www.nhl.com/news/2005/10/237952.html

That's a link to Quinn's story about his injuries. Seems Andres Lilja got him in the Detroit preseason game, then he got hit again last night in the Ottawa game.

I think it's funny that he states his problem is his old age...his reaction time has decreased...BS!!! He's drunk half the time he's awake. I think him and Don Cherry booze in elevators together.

Just horrible. He slapped his stick so hard on the ice. It was pretty much the exact movepeople who've never been on ice before do on a road hockey breakaway, i think it was actually worse then his first shootout attempt where he didnt even get a shot off.