Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knotfan1

synthesis on epuck strange

i just checked out epuck.com and they had synthesis for 69.95$ and synthesis grip for $74.95 it a little weird though because the intermediate synthesis is going for $99.99. I mean if thats the price is a great deal.

Blowing them out because the new Synth SL shaft is coming?

ohhhh, not a bad call at all... That is for sure.

Or they have an assload of them because nobody bought them. I see a lot of tapered shafts and almost no Eastons.

this kid on my team has this tapered shaft, he says he got it from his buddy who works for easton, it says Synergy II on it, its a tapered shaft, it has the silver metal matrix weave like the zbubble at the top than it turns red towards the bottom like the SL grip but with metal matrix, anyone else seen or heard of these, he has 2 of them and has had them since like september...sorry if this has already been talked about...

Blowing them out because the new Synth SL shaft is coming?

ohhhh, not a bad call at all... That is for sure.

Or they have an assload of them because nobody bought them. I see a lot of tapered shafts and almost no Eastons.

Very true, same here. Lots of XV, lots of R2, tons of L2s, surprising amount of tapered 1100s. I saw synthesis shafts at first, but not anymore.

this kid on my team has this tapered shaft, he says he got it from his buddy who works for easton, it says Synergy II on it, its a tapered shaft, it has the silver metal matrix weave like the zbubble at the top than it turns red towards the bottom like the SL grip but with metal matrix, anyone else seen or heard of these, he has 2 of them and has had them since like september...sorry if this has already been talked about...

get a picture of it.

Hey thanks for the tip --- Just picked one up for my brothers birthday. Theres only 85 flex's left by the way.

Now does anyone have a website for cheap synthesis blades?

Ben

this kid on my team has this tapered shaft, he says he got it from his buddy who works for easton, it says Synergy II on it, its a tapered shaft, it has the silver metal matrix weave like the zbubble at the top than it turns  red towards the bottom like the SL grip but with metal matrix, anyone else seen or heard of these, he has 2 of them and has had them since like september...sorry if this has already been talked about...

get a picture of it.

if it's not on the market, I doubt he will let you take a pic of the stick.