Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

littletipsy

mission fly weight hockey stick

not selling it it was a test demo that i found and was wanting some info on it.

It's a tapered shaft, without more info that's about all that anyone can say

where do i find the flex rating on it, it only has 2 numbers on it. One is 8.5 and the other is near the blade and it is 7.0 epicenter. Also says BioGirth on it and then one the left side of shaft near blade it says in gold paint test- demo.

Biogirth is the shaft shape, 8/5 is the flex. I believe the flex chart at the top of this page willl show it to be an 80 flex or close to it. It was the first short hosel tapered shaft, years before the Synthesis and others were introduced.

thanks man nice info, yeah this is a keeper as it was a demo model of it, but why did it come with blades of a junior shaft and they still dont fit

Only senior tapered blades will fit that shaft. Mission L2, TPS R2, Easton Synthesis, Bauer XV and Christian tapered blades will fit but "standard" blades will not.

i know that but it came with 2 blades that dont fit it, and they are mission blades that were supossed to come with it. Just thought it was weird. I already have put a new tapered synthesis blade in it

Is the Metamorphic similar to the Biomorphic?

BIOMORPHIC_004Small.jpg

BIOMORPHIC_003Small.jpg

BIOMORPHIC_005Small.jpg

BIOMORPHIC_001Small.jpg

BIOMORPHIC_002Small.jpg

This was my first Mission stick. Than I upgraded to the M-2 and now I'm using the M-1 since I was able to pick up two of them for $69.00 each. :)

M1-002small.jpg

i now have in my posession a 8.5 metamorphic, im trying it out tonight. If i dont like it it will be up for sale to teh highest bidder so all of you wanting one pray that i dont like it. Also have a team comp stick that is going on the market if the guy at the local store doesnt trade me for a new sl.

stick is no that bad but no to my likings, im going to be getting a new salming g10 shaft so if my teammate doesnt buy it tonight it will be officially on sale as of thursday morning in the sale items. I will trade for any pronger type curves that are tapered.