Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stock07

NHL on TV

Im sure this is stuck somewhere in a post but I couldnt find anything on it....Why is the NHL only shown on OLN ...I havent seen any games on ESPN, Fox Sports(and they televise the local games) or anywhere else for that matter?...ESPN barelly shows the box scores..

All the Center Ice games that I have watched so far are the local sports networks feeds. So there must be some local programing that showa it. Here it is NESN showing the Bruins.

All the Center Ice games that I have watched so far are the local sports networks feeds. So there must be some local programing that showa it. Here it is NESN showing the Bruins.

That's what center ice is, local feed or TSN/CBC for most canadian games

To whomever is watching games on OLN:

Is the volume noticeably lower on OLN hockey broadcasts than other channels? I swear I have to turn my volume up 75% to hear it at a reasonable level. Then of course if I channel surf, the next channel is blaring. Also the picture doesn't seem as crisp as when ESPN carried NHL.

To whomever is watching games on OLN:

Is the volume noticeably lower on OLN hockey broadcasts than other channels? I swear I have to turn my volume up 75% to hear it at a reasonable level. Then of course if I channel surf, the next channel is blaring. Also the picture doesn't seem as crisp as when ESPN carried NHL.

Yes, mine is the same way. I have to crank up the volume and then my wife will come downstairs and change stations and get blasted by the sound. :D

Also, the picture looks a little washed out (too bright) most of the time.

OLN is just brutal, but at least the Predators are playing well enough to put up with Terry Crisp so I have an option.

OLN is just brutal, but at least the Predators are playing well enough to put up with Terry Crisp so I have an option.

Is it me or is starting to go "Harry Carry"? It seems like he just says random things and the play by play guy just ignores about half of what he says.

That's the best comparison you can make about him. He rambles on and on and talks about how players will "come up to me and go "Hey Crispy..." and reminisce about non-relevant stories. Pete Weber, the play-by-play, is just handicapped by that kookball.