Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thenizzle

all the vids

we should create some sort of list of the links that people post to goals, hits, etc, like a "media" section, this way when people want to look at videos of sick goals and stuff they can find it all right there in one easy section

like hockeyvid or the other forum where they have media...that could b enice...but i'm wondering if it would use too much space on the server...

anyways this should go in the forum=3

one of the mods was saying it would be expensive or something i think when they were talking about a giant blade database with pictures so im sure videos woul dbe tough

I cheap alternative would be too designate one thread with links to all the videos inside.

It could be called something like:

***The Official Video Thread***

yeah that would be awesome, im always looking for wicked hockey vids but never really have much luck! can anyone send me some links?

Thanks

yeah that would be awesome, im always looking for wicked hockey vids but never really have much luck! can anyone send me some links?

Thanks

any good turn out on video clips? did anyone send you links? if so could you post 'em? thanks bud

I wish there was one too. A member posted some very short clips a while ago but I have since lost them.

If you are this person would it be too much trouble to repost them?

Off the top of my head, there was a

- Fedorov breakaway

- Stevie Y slapper to beat STL Blues (forgot who the goalie was but I think it was an overtime goal in the playoffs)

- Mario's 500th goal

- Naslund (when on the 'nucks) going through a bunch of people to score a one hander I think

- And some Montreal player (while ago) again, going through a whole team to score a nice goal. He had old school tacks like Modano and a white jofa 366 helmet I think.

That was me who posted the vids a long time ago. I finally have high speed internet again (had dial up for the past year :rolleyes: ) so I'll see what I can do ;)

It's just a pain in the ass because I have to transfer the vids from VHS to the computer (so the TV and the computer both have to be hooked up) then once its on the computer I have to change the file type then I have to find somewhere to upload the big files.

Give me some time and I'm sure I'll be able come up with something...

Oh wow. I thought chances of having the person still on the board were slim for some reason.

That'd be awesome but of course don't put yourself to any trouble.

Also, you wouldn't happent to have mooooore fedorov highlights would ya ??? B) Like you I am a fan.

Yeah I'm still around lol, I have just been so busy with work, school, and hockey lately that it feels like I never have time for anything.

I'd like to try and find some good video editing software and learn how to make hockey music videos and other cool things like that.

As for the Fedorov highlights he's my favorite player so I will def. try to find some tapes of him or something B)

In the meantime you can watch the highlights on NHL.com, theyre not half bad.

i made like 4 or 5 videos and posted them here. If anybody wants them just pm me.

EDIT: On another note I think I'll just upload vid by vid on Putfile.com and make a page so that people on here can view whenver they want.

i made like 4 or 5 videos and posted them here. If anybody wants them just pm me.

EDIT: On another note I think I'll just upload vid by vid on Putfile.com and make a page so that people on here can view whenver they want.

Try uploading them at youtube and add a MSH tag (of course ask permission first) so when more videos get adding we can just search MSH and all videos from the members here show up. Works good for a drumming forum that a go too so it should work here.