Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrycaray

question on Inno 1100

hey, i have a tomas holmstrom Inno 1100, i dont know how to find out what flex it has, i started using it on ice, but id like to know if it is the flex i use, is there a flex written on the stick or how can i find out, thanks

The pro models I've seen all have the shaft shape and flex listed on the shaft.

My GI 1100 doesn't have any of that on the nameplate. JR can back me up on this.

I believe you, just referring to the ones I've seen. The Holmstrom 1100s at Perani's that I saw were all 200 or 180 with Holmstroms name on them.

My Kaberle has 259311145 stamped on it just like that. It could mean something, but without spaces I figured it'd just be like a supply number.

Also when I looked inside mine, I couldn't find the info. Oh- mine isn't a Holmstrom BTW. I think its a Wallin, but I'm not sure.

Also when I looked inside mine, I couldn't find the info. Oh- mine isn't a Holmstrom BTW. I think its a Wallin, but I'm not sure.

Was it originally an OPS? I've seen some that are essentially unmarked.

I thought the tapered were listed at the tapered end and standards are listed in the butt end.

I was just guessing on that one. It was much easier when they just stamped the damn numbers on them.

Hhmm... well a 260 is around a 90, 220 is around a 100, so it's logical that a 180 is around a 110. I flexed a sundin novius (180 flex) and it's stiff, but not like a 120 easton.