Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tjobity

Burke Let Go

thats too bad. i thought he was doing a good job, but maybe he was only capable of taking the canucks up to the point they are at and not further. im not surprised, but i dont know if its the right decision. I think major changes to vancouvers roster may be upcoming.

tambellini or dave nonis. they are both qualified for the job. there have been rumors about the gretzky becoming president too, because of his relationship with tambellini and the owner. but thats seem unnecessary to me.

Gretz owns a chunk pf the Coyotes and has filled the front office with "his guys", no way he goes to Vancouver.

He and his medical degree probably winds up in Boston.

I thought it was a legal degree?

He and his medical degree probably winds up in Boston.

I thought it was a legal degree?

Sarcasim base on the whole Bert / Moore thing.

Guest Datsyuk*13

Thats too bad i liked the job Burke was doing. I especially like his aquisition of Sanderson.

Canucks Introducing new GM

TSN.ca Staff with CP files

5/6/2004

The Vancouver Canucks have scheduled a news conference for 6pm et/3pm pt where they are expected to announce Dave Nonis as their new general manager.

More Information in link...

Watched the press conference at work today. Nonis had to control his emotions when he was thanking Burke for all that he's done for him. Burke hired him 12 years ago and he's been his righthand man for 10.