Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

Fedor Fedorov

from the Vancouver Sun

"Former Canucks farmhand Fedor Fedorov received facial injuries (possible broken nose, swollen eye) in a nightclub incident friday in Tampa. Fedorov, who did not dress for the Rangers against the Lightning last Thursday, encountered his problem at 3 a.m., according to the New York Daily News. He has been a healthy scratch for six straight games. No charges were laid."

fedor fedor fedor :rolleyes:

What a waste of talent. But these guys are both clowns, although Sergei seems to know how to keep out of trouble, and is obviously, a bit more mature.

Remember those Fedorov Bros. videos? Now that's entertainment.

yer but how do you know that this was his fault? it might be that some guys recognised him and decided to start trouble. many reasons to think about

yer but how do you know that this was his fault? it might be that some guys recognised him and decided to start trouble. many reasons to think about

Someone recognized FEDOR FEDOROV in TAMPA?

Next theory please.

shouldn't he be sleeping at three in the morning? I thought there would be some sort of team rule against clubbing when on a road trip, or does that not apply to people in the bigs leagues?

He's a big kid too. Tall and thick. I'd hate to see who beat him up...probably a Tampa Bay Buc linebacker.

According to Renney, Fedorov wasn't out past team curfew or anything. He was prob trying to pick up a chick and the boyfriend got mad or something along those lines.

HAHAH, that was probably the biggest waste of my time ever.

How cheezy...but I will take one of those slutty Russian broads though.

I think I saw one of them in a local strip club. Russian chicks and strip clubs seem to go hand-in-hand these days.

I think I saw one of them in a local strip club. Russian chicks and strip clubs seem to go hand-in-hand these days.

Yeah, isn't it great?

Personally i dont think fedor fedorov is worth the trouble i mean you put up with distractions like this for a third line winger ?

When did Fedor become a third line winger? The guy is fourth line at best and really doesn't belong above the AHL.

from the Vancouver Sun

"Former Canucks farmhand Fedor Fedorov received facial injuries (possible broken nose, swollen eye) in a nightclub incident friday in Tampa. Fedorov, who did not dress for the Rangers against the Lightning last Thursday, encountered his problem at 3 a.m., according to the New York Daily News. He has been a healthy scratch for six straight games. No charges were laid."

fedor fedor fedor :rolleyes:

hahaha there was a reason why brian burke (when he was still gm of the canucks) didnt give him much chance to play for the nucks...

...and why brian burke didn't pick him up from the canucks to play with his brother in anaheim.....

:D