Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkStar50

?s for RBK Pump Skate

My RBK rep will be in the shop Wednesday, 11/30, to show me the RBK 9 pump skate. This post goes out to shop guys and players. For the shop guys who have seen the skate: Anything to look for specifically in the boot or how its made? Any ? you forgot to ask your rep is also ok by me. For the players: any ?s

Thanks,

Peter

ask if that skate is off there new last which is supposed to have a lower arch in it.also give the pump a good working in and see how it handles that and check the boot for holes because i know that the XXX had some holes on the bottom of the boot and check the rivets to make sure there not too long

The rep came by today. The skates looked solid. The 9k was sweet looking. I didn't see any visable problems. Quality looked fine.

Be prepared, their special includes a minimum buy and you HAVE to buy the RBK undergear package in order to get the skate package.. I was pissed I had to commit to so many E width skates, something I dread. They threaten you with, if you don't buy in to the full program, you won't see skates till April. I get mine next week.

Also, take a look at the new 7k stick in the USA colors. The program matches 5k gloves with the 7k USA sticks. You have to get both.

Also the new RBK mouthguards are sweet. I was suckered into those as well. :D

The rep came by today. The skates looked solid. The 9k was sweet looking. I didn't see any visable problems. Quality looked fine.

Be prepared, their special includes a minimum buy and you HAVE to buy the RBK undergear package in order to get the skate package.. I was pissed I had to commit to so many E width skates, something I dread. They threaten you with, if you don't buy in to the full program, you won't see skates till April. I get mine next week.

Also, take a look at the new 7k stick in the USA colors. The program matches 5k gloves with the 7k USA sticks. You have to get both.

Also the new RBK mouthguards are sweet. I was suckered into those as well. :D

i still have that question from somewhere else.... if im 10D in vector pro, would i be 10D in rbk9K if im ordering it from a shop where they would only order for me?

My RBK rep will be in the shop Wednesday, 11/30, to show me the RBK 9 pump skate. This post goes out to shop guys and players. For the shop guys who have seen the skate: Anything to look for specifically in the boot or how its made? Any ? you forgot to ask your rep is also ok by me. For the players: any ?s

Thanks,

Peter

The only difference between these and the 8Ks would be the pump? Hey where is your shop? I'm from Jersey and was wondering where you're located?

i still have that question from somewhere else.... if im 10D in vector pro, would i be 10D in rbk9K if im ordering it from a shop where they would only order for me?

Yes, ballpark, but yes.