Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ND77

Si Core Grip

Anyone try it yet? Is this thermac tec business for real? How did you like it compared to the sicore regular from 03? (I want to know bczu I'm buying one tomorrow so if you are convincing........I'll go by your word, not Easton's)

Guest Datsyuk*13

Has your Lhs had it for a while mine just got it in this week?Or maybe it was last week but either way?

My LHS has had them for about 2-3 weeks. I havent seen how people liked them so far though...but hopefully the reactions 'll be good.

They looked pretty nice at my store. I would probably have gotten one if they came in 75 flex this year.

I got a Grip Si-Core from the ACC, so it is a pro model and maybe a little different then the retail model, but I love it. It is without a doubt the best stick I have ever had. I've tried the Response and Synergy, I own a Pro Mogilny 1100 and have many different shafts, and the Si-Core by FAR is the best I've used. I would never buy one retail, just because of the price ($329.99), but from the ACC its a steal ($129.99). GREAT STICK IN MY OPINION!

I picked up a McCabe Si-core about 2 weeks before the playoffs started. The McCabe sticks go fast when they are put out. There were 5 out there when I got there, and 4 had been picked up by the time I left, which was about 20 minutes.

Guest phillyfan

Teamate picked one up when they first came out. He used it about 3 games before selling it. He said that some of the grip started to chip away like his old Grip Synergy. Not sure if it is the first batch, or they are using the same grip formula again.