Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockechamp14

RBK Crosby Commercial

have you guys seen the NHL commercial, thats like supposed to mid evil- I think its portraying the movie Troy. Where the woman puts on the shoulder pads like on troy where she puts on his Armour, and she gives him his stick like the sword. and all the back round is like red and has vines,, the hockey player is sitting on the really nice chair. anyways at the end it says the nhl, its back.

I was with my friends at the first time i saw it, theyare always bashing on hockey because supposedly anybody can play it and how gay hockey is, as soon as i saw that with them, i just loooked over and said -what now?- they were all like, ya, that was a sweet commercial. Made me proud to be a hockey player. B)

hmmm... ok commercial but its more about crosby than rbk. but im probably biased cause i will never be as good as crosby or even teh worst nhl'er.

i dunno avery is pretty shitty

have you guys seen the NHL commercial, thats like supposed to mid evil- I think its portraying the movie Troy. Where the woman puts on the shoulder pads like on troy where she puts on his Armour, and she gives him his stick like the sword. and all the back round is like red and has vines,, the hockey player is sitting on the really nice chair. anyways at the end it says the nhl, its back.

I was with my friends at the first time i saw it, theyare always bashing on hockey because supposedly anybody can play it and how gay hockey is, as soon as i saw that with them, i just loooked over and said -what now?- they were all like, ya, that was a sweet commercial. Made me proud to be a hockey player. B)

That NHL commercial has been bashed by virtually everyone on the planet, including most of us. Of course that was two months ago.

I know fellas, that commercial is so good.....

Anyways, for the guys who cant afford the 9K pumps, theres also the 5K Pumps,

I just put some miles on em today....outa the box, most comfortable skate Ive ever worn outa the box in my entire life.....xcellent skate, good feel...do yourself a favor and try a pair

I am thinking about getting those. I'm torn between the 5k Pump or spending some extra $ and getting the 7k's? Any thoughts?

have you guys seen the NHL commercial, thats like supposed to mid evil- I think its portraying the movie Troy. Where the woman puts on the shoulder pads like on troy where she puts on his Armour, and she gives him  his stick like the sword. and all the back round is like red and has vines,, the hockey player is sitting on the really nice chair. anyways at the end it says the nhl, its back.

I was with my friends at the first time i saw it, theyare always bashing on hockey because supposedly anybody can play it and how gay hockey is, as soon as i saw that with them, i just loooked over and said -what now?- they were all like, ya, that was a sweet commercial. Made me proud to be a hockey player.  B)

That NHL commercial has been bashed by virtually everyone on the planet, including most of us. Of course that was two months ago.

two months ago? well i posted this up because its just now gettng around to us, i saw it like a week ago. Im not so happy because it was such a sweet commercial, but because the nhl is getting more recognition after everybody had said that the nhl had died.