Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eazy_b97

Cyclone Taylors

I am considering purchasing a few of the Wood T-Flex blades. I have had some difficulties ordering online because of the shipping charges across the boarder. I was wondering since Cyclone Taylors is in Canada, and I a live in Canada, if I ordered the blades will I have to pay anything other than the shipping price they will quote and the price of the blades? If it is of any help I live in Ontario where the blades will be coming from Vancouver or that region.

You will have to pay the shipping price plus GST and whatever the PST is in Ontario.

It is. It doesn't make any sense unless the government is trying to promote exporting of Canadian goods or something along those lines.

Taxes are one of the main reasons I wouldn't want to move up north. That and the cold.

As a typical east coast guy I never really think about that. I was thinking more along the lines of toronto or Ottawa. Moving 500 miles is easier than 3500

Hey here in Oshawa (30 minds from Toronto) our average summer temperature is around 22 C to 30 C. It rarley gets colder. In the winter, since we are near lake Ontario, we usually are warmer then further north. Also we get less snow then Buffalo and the rest of the snowbelt by FAR.

the price of the blades are like $3 CDN each. The cost of shipping will be way more than the cost of PST and GST. Just get them sent to your house.

So basically just Blade price plus taxes and Shipping charges? Thats awesome, it was what I was hoping for. I know there is some cross boarder shipping charges and such coming from the states, but have never bought anything within Canada online. I wasn't sure if there would be inter pronvincial taxes or something along those lines. Thanks alot for the help guys.

The weather in T.O. is nice in the summer but can be really cold in the winter but not much more than -30. If you really don't like the cold weather don't move to calgary. A buddy of mine just moved back there and as a going away gift they sent him away with this really heavy goretex jacket. Heh....